Notice on the Accommodation Arrangements of Residential College during the Winter Holiday
According to student safety and energy saving, Residential College will implement centralized accommodation (subject to subsequent notice in case of change). We hereby inform you of the following arrangements during the winter break in 2022:
1. According to the Academic Calendar of the International Campus, the winter break starts from January 10th to February 13th 2022. The Residential College Access Permission for students will expire on January 10th. In order to minimize the time required for all students to reclaim RC access of their campus cards, please register at the RC reception desk upon leaving the campus and extend the validity of your RC Access Permission.
2. For those who will stay on after January 10th, please bring your campus card to the reception desk before January 16th to extend the validity of your RC Access Permission while completing the registration for staying.
3. On the day of leaving campus, please check if water tubs, electricity, doors and windows in your room and your unit are all turned off so as to avoid energy wastage or equipment damage. Please dispose of personal items in the refrigerator in advance.
4. According to the survey result of students' stay on campus, in order to ensure the safety of students accommodating in the RC during winter break and to manage energy consumption, centralized accommodation starts from January 17th to February 11th 2022. Please pay attention to the follow-up notice of the RC about centralized accommodation arrangements.
5. During the winter break, the laundry room, the gym and two large classrooms kept open, other function rooms open depends on the number of students stayed on campus. Cleaning service in common areas of RC has been scheduled to once a day.
6. According to the regulations of the International Campus, if resident students leave Haining, please register at the reception desk when you leave, and apply for a leave from your academic institute in advance. Remember that keeping your personal health and safety protection is mandatory, so as social distance.
7. During the winter break, should students be not feeling well or have other emergencies, please call the reception desk or the on-duty RC tutor immediately. The on-duty RC tutor will arrive as soon as possible to provide further assistance.
l On-duty Location: Residential College (No.1) Office No.158.
l On-duty Reception Desk Telephone No.:
l Residential College (No.1) 0571-87572200 158-8833-2802
l Residential College (No.2) 0571-87572290 135-6736-2705
l On-duty RC Tutor Telephone No.: 157-0583-3050
Residential College, International Campus
December 24th 2021